"Parish Church of the Holy Trinity" Krosno Things to Do Tip by Gillybob
Krosno Things to Do: 4 reviews and 12 photos
The original church was erected in the later half of the 14th century, founded (presumably) by King Kazimierz the Great. It was transformed in later 15th century and was consecrated again in 1512. Further works transformed the Gothic nave between 1637 and 1646, funded by Robert Wojciech Portius.
The interior includes six altars from the 17th century, a baptismal font from 1634, numerous canvas paintings and religious objects from the 17th and 18th century.
The church is one of the Carpathian scantuaries.
Address: ul. Pilsudskiego 5, 38-400 Krosno
Directions: Walk straight down ul. Pilsudskiego from Rynek (the main square).