Winslows: "Convenient and Tasty!" Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Restaurant Tip by VeronicaG

Fredericksburg Restaurants: 37 reviews and 75 photos

Winslows
by VeronicaG

There were all sorts of restaurants and cafes at which to grab a bite to eat on Main Street, Fredericksburg. We opted for Winslows, likely because it was in a convenient location. However, we can recommend it for its food and friendly wait staff, as well.

After being quickly seated, I scanned the menu and ordered the beer-battered Atlantic cod with fries (9.99) and ice tea. This choice came with a tossed salad or mixed vegetables, which I omitted. My fish was crisp and delicious!

My brother and husband selected the ultimate turkey and swiss crossaint with spinach salad, tomato, honey mustard sauce plus fries ($8.59) with ice tea as a beverage. They rated their choice as both filling and good!

You might be interested in some other menu selections: Quiche Lorrain with a tossed salad and assorted fruit ($9.99) and homemade chicken and dumplings with cornbread ($9.59).

Winslow's cheerful interior included large windows facing the sidewalk and street. If given the opportunity anytime soon, we would definitely visit this restaurant again.

Address: 106 E. Main St. ,Fredericksburg, Tx
Comparison: about average
Phone: 830-990-0168
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Updated Jul 13, 2010

Comments

VeronicaG

“Many cultures....one world”

Have you been to Fredericksburg?