"RUDE RUDE RUDE" Luxor Hotel and Casino Tip by tonyv7640

Luxor Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas: 27,869 reviews and 146 photos

I thought everything about the luxor experience was a joke... immediately at check in they probably had a few hundred people checking in and maybe five people checking out, however they had only one person doing check-in's and about ten people waiting to check people out. After waiting in line to check in they tell us that the room we requested was not available and that we would have to check in to a room with two twin beds instead of our king sized room. Well we take the room and when we finally get up to the room we notice the bed is not made, the bathroom was dirty, there were stains on the wall above and below the window, and the curtains were ripped so you couldn't even close them if you wanted to... oh and the smell, don't even get me started on the foul smell that captured you in the room. When we called the front desk, they said that there was no other room for us to move to so we had to stay there. Not an apology or anything! We suffered through our three night stay and on the day of check out we had to print our boarding pass, so I try to find the guest service office to use the printers (5 dollar minimum charge if you use there computer) and while trying to find the office I could not get anybody to help by pointing me in the right direction. When I do finally find the right office I walk in and the lady behind the counter was on her cell phone arguing with her husband or children or someone for like four minutes before acknowledging i was even there. Then I ask her where I can print up my passes and even tell her i have my own computer, she points me to the pay as you go computer and says thats all i can do... so i swipe my credit card and begin using it and print up my passes, in the mean time the office phone rings and apparently somebody had the same question and she tells them they can bring their computer down and print for free...! I look up and say I just asked you the same question and you made me pay for the service WTF? She then gets an attitude and tells me i never asked that and called me a rude snobby a$$hole!!! Another lady comes in behind the desk and i ask if she is in charge of the first woman, she says why? I tell her that the woman is extremely rude. The first woman chimes in and tells me I need to shut my f**king mouth and get the f**k out before she calls security and has me thrown out on my fat a$$???!!!! I go to the front desk to check out and ask to speak with a supervisor and am told there is nobody available! Ridiculous!!! By far the worst way to spend any money, or vacation. Oh did I mention I will not recommend this hotel to anyone EVER?

Address: 3900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 702-597-7777
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hostel
Website: http://www.luxor.com

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Las Vegas?