Citylake Restaurant: "Citylake - Good S.E.A. Cuisine" Top 5 Page for this destination Citylake Asian Restaurant GmbH Tip by longsanborn
Citylake Asian Restaurant GmbH, Vienna: 1 reviews and 0 photos
This restaurant is located in the second district of Vienna, between the Vienna Messe (Trade Fair convention centre) and the green center. The contemporary architecture of the surrounding office buildings gives the whole area an urban, almost futuristic character with 5.000m2 large artificial lake, situated on the banks of the Asian restaurant.
Citylake restaurant serves south-east asian (S.E.A.) cuisine - especially Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese variety. They also serve Indian cuisine. Many choices to choose from for all palates.
Favorite Dish: I like the Malaysian food cooked here, since one of their chef/cook is from Malaysia. We had a birthday party here, and we specially ordered a buffet of Malaysian food. All food were good and tasty. The restaurant also has other asian cuisines too.
Address: Vorgartenstraße 206B | A-1020 Vienna
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Take the U2 metro to Krieau stop.
othercontact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (01) 997 18 69/68
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels