"Roadside Markers" Kirovsk Local Custom Tip by hunterV
Kirovsk Local Customs: 9 reviews and 44 photos
This city entry roadside marker became one of the symbols of Kirovsk.
Maria, the local museum keeper, recommended me to take a cab and to go there.
The roadside marker is located on the southern border of Kirovsk on the road leading to Stakhanov.
It depicts a proud coalminer.
The letters on the city marker are nice too: they run from top to bottom like those in Japan, which make this marker special too.
More Reviews (54)
- See All The Newspaper Article
- See All ”Visit the Ferry!”
- See All Passing the Fields
- See All Kiss Comrade Lenin on the Cheek
- See All Young People's Bar
- See All Sidewalks and Roads