“Sportswear International”: "Trekking Gear shop in Kathmandu – Buy or Hire" Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Shopping Tip by into-thin-air
Nepal Shopping: 74 reviews and 77 photos
I discovered another great trekking gear shop on my 2012 trip that I can recommend both for hiring and buying trekking gear – This is “Sportswear International” – Located on the same road as Nirmal’s office but a couple of hundred meters to the north.
Bam, the owner has his own factory and own label “Hi-Himal” – His sleeping bags are excellent and represent great value for money both for hire or to buy
Prices to hire start from as little as 60NPR per day and to buy from 9.000NPR (Just over $100)
Down jackets are also available to hire with prices to hire start from as little as 50NPR per day and to buy from 4.000NPR (Less than $50)
On top of these already good daily hire prices, Bam will also give a small discount for longer treks (Usually a month or more)
Normally there is no need for either a deposit or is there a cleaning charge (Unless excessive soiling has occurred)
If you have any problem finding this shop than pop into HMA and one of the office staff there will happily take you to the shop.
I am Sure you will be more than happy with anything you decide to buy or hire from “Sportswear International”
othercontact: email- email@example.com
Theme: Sporting Goods
More Shopping in Nepal (20)
More Reviews (320)
- See All Ideas for Day Trips from Kathmandu
- See All Trying to avoid the “Kathmandu...
- See All Combing Poon Hill & ABC in a tight...
- See All Service Charges and Taxes
- See All Peak Fees
- See All Average Numbers arriving in Nepal
- See All Serving good food for more than 20 years
- See All Getting from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- See All SIM Cards in Nepal
- See All Mardi Himal Loop Night 8
- See All Thermorest / Cary-Mat while Teahouse...
- See All Great Ambiance ;-)
into-thin-air's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels