"New Orleans" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
New Orleans is a hard city to put a finger on. It is notoriously bawdy and home to some of the nation's biggest parties and yet it is renowned for its fine dining. You can be waited on by tuxedoed stiffs or pass out in the street and not even get noticed. Though it is easily has one of the country's most interesting and eclectic conglomerations of architecture, the charm is often lost on those who come to town to experience the ?roll with it? attitude that makes the city a great place to unwind. But whether you come to indulge in creature comforts or to soak in old world charm, New Orleans rarely disappoints and that's saying something when the city conjures such high expectations.
More Reviews (60)
- See All still within its soil, still within our...
- you want it, you can buy it
- a friendly place
- backpacking is a great sport
- bring it all, use it all, you'll need it...
- many terrains, many natural dangers
- one man's trap is another man's...
- See All the cheapest alternative can be a great...
- See All be careful with USA hostels
- See All Myrtle Beach, SC
- The Great American Road Trip
- as varied as the country itself is
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels