"Wyoming" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
Now, we're talking cowboys. The drive into Wyoming sets the scene perfectly with ranch after ranch: cattle everywhere. There are certainly more cattle than people as Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. But that only tells part of the story. There's more than cattle in them there hills. Along with the gentle beauty of Yellowstone comes a diverse animal population which includes moose, elk, deer, buffalo, black bear, and one of two remaining grizzly populations in the lower 48. If that weren't enough, the jagged peaks of the Rockies are at their most impressive in the Tetons. Add to that touristy frontier towns like Jackson and Wyoming offers a slice of Americana that is tough to beat. So, what are you waiting for, head on out to the wild and open expanses of a place we call Wyoming.
More Reviews (60)
- See All still within its soil, still within our...
- you want it, you can buy it
- a friendly place
- backpacking is a great sport
- bring it all, use it all, you'll need it...
- many terrains, many natural dangers
- one man's trap is another man's...
- See All the cheapest alternative can be a great...
- See All be careful with USA hostels
- See All Myrtle Beach, SC
- The Great American Road Trip
- as varied as the country itself is
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels