"Montana" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
They don't call Montana "The Big Sky Country" for nothing. This is indeed a state where the sky itself seems to blend right into the wide open vistas. The peaks, though not as jagged as their cousins to the north or south, take on the look of reefs left dry from a receding ocean. It's place where both gentle landscapes and stunning beauty meet ample wildlife head on, leaving you first in awe and later in peace. Montana, there's room for us all.
More Reviews (60)
- See All still within its soil, still within our...
- you want it, you can buy it
- a friendly place
- backpacking is a great sport
- bring it all, use it all, you'll need it...
- many terrains, many natural dangers
- one man's trap is another man's...
- See All the cheapest alternative can be a great...
- See All be careful with USA hostels
- See All Myrtle Beach, SC
- The Great American Road Trip
- as varied as the country itself is
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels