"One day in Moscow" Moscow Things to Do Tip by Muscovite
Moscow Things to Do: 1,688 reviews and 3,016 photos
Depends on where you stay in Moscow and whether you want tourist attractions ? use your guidebook then, or getting a local feel. I would suggest a park ? Kolomenskoye, Kuskovo, Kuzminki or Tsaritsyno (the natives hate the latter, but our good Mayor doesn?t care). Kolomenskoye is my favourite. Not crowded on weekdays, you save the entrance fee, too, unless you are out of luck and it pours.
I wouldn?t fancy an out-of-town trip if you need to be at the station at night.
More Things to Do in Moscow (31)
More Reviews (143)
- See All Luzhniki swimming pool
- See All Station Frunzenskaya closed
- See All Metro stations? splendor
- See All Russian-French chocolate kiss
- See All World brand localized in Moscow
Muscovite's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels