"CLOSED at 5pm" Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Tourist Trap Tip by wise23girl
Buderim Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Well we drove home from Brisbane and could not find anyway open on Buderim to buy something for 'tea' (I had expected to dine out).
Every where was closed. It was a public holiday...Queens Birthday long weekend.(Bank Holiday to some of you )
Usually there is a Fish Shop or a Pizza Hut or something. Dead as a doornail.
Guess all the cars and boats and caravans we saw on the motorway explained it all...well maybe the double time and a half wages for catering did not help either.
Fun Alternatives: Keep driving toward the sea and find Mooloolaba. Cafes along the Esplanade and further round at the Spit a fish and chip shop.
I do not know if the restaurants were opening or not...5pm too early. Not much all night stuff on the Sunshine Coast
More Tourist Traps in Buderim (1)
More Reviews (41)
- See All History of the last farm on Buderim
- See All for beautiful designer silks and...
- See All A new spot for coffee
- See All Soak up Buderims History
- See All Magnificent Home
- All the reviews relate to Buderim...
- See All Can you locate these beautiful Bushland...
- Sport on Buderim
- A new bus route 617
- A Quiet Night on Buderim
- If you forgot it well don't worry
- Hey You might be snared by Buderim'...
wise23girl's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Buderim?Share Your Travels
Latest Buderim hotel reviews
- Buderim White House B&B
- 1 Review & Opinion