"WORST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!" Days Inn Shreveport Tip by dani-b

Days Inn Shreveport, Shreveport: 205 reviews and 0 photos

My fiance and I actually live in Shreveport but we are building a house which is not done yet and our lease for our apartment was up so we went to stay a week in the Days Inn. It was AWFUL!!!! It's trashy and nasty. The first night we froze to death in our room. That next morning we put up the DO NOT DISTURB sign and the house keeper STILL came in our room. When I got back from work I noticed EVERY SINGLE ONE of my shoes was stollen. About $400 worth. We went down to the front desk and the manager..WHOM is NOT american..was not concerned about it at all. He said we would not be refunded for our stay nor would we be refunded for my shoes. We made an agreement to stay one more night since it was late in the evening and we would only pay for 2 nights. The next morning we STILL had our DO NOT DISTURB sign on our door and house keeping STILL tried to come in!! WHAT PART OF THAT DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?! I will NEVER stay at Days Inn EVER again..ANYWHERE..it was AWFUL!!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!

Address: 4935 West Monkhouse Drive, Shreveport, Louisiana, 71109, United States
Phone: 13187429200
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Jun 12, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Shreveport?