"Lviv airport" Lviv Transportation Tip by Dabs

Lviv's departure board
      Lviv's departure board
      Lviv airport
    by Dabs

When we asked at our hotel how much before our flight we needed to be at the airport it sounded like such a short period of time and I didn't want another missed flight on this journey so we left Lviv at 1pm for a 2:40pm flight. Now that I've been through the Lviv airport, scarcely bigger than my house and with less amenities, I understand not wanting to get there too early. Look at the arrival and departure boards and you'll notice that EVERY flight for the week is listed, that's how few flights go in and out of this airport. I believe there is at least one flight every day to Warsaw on LOT, some days there are two.

Checkin for our flight to Warsaw took all of about 2 minutes, getting through customs maybe another 3 minutes, good thing we brought plenty of things to read.

I don't recall seeing any place to buy anything, certainly not any last minute souvenirs nor anything to eat or drink. There was a WC though but I didn't venture in having remembered the squat toilet experience in Simferopol, I was sure to use the loo at the hotel before leaving.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane

• Updated Jun 20, 2010

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to Lviv?