"Worst Vacation Ever" SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas Tip by Renka22

SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas, Nassau: 6,968 reviews and 2 photos

I want to start this out by saying that this is my fifth stay at an all inclusive resort. This is the only time that I've taken the time to write a review because the stay was the worst experience ever. We could not wait for it to end.

My boyfriend got food poisoning. We never left the resort to eat, so we know he got it at Breezes. We had to call the nurse and he was sick in bed with diarrhea and vomiting for 2 days. To top it off the nurse gave us no medication to help him (we had to pay for it from their gift shop). And we were not the only ones to buy medication.

There was way too much noise when you were in your own room with the door and windows shut. You could still hear the band until late at night and all people in the hallway at all hours of the night (doors shutting, heels clicking on floor and talking).

Seagulls all over the place - You have to cover your food and protect it for your life at this resort. Breezes does nothing to try and prevent the gulls from having free reign at the hotel.

No fridges in room to hold bottled water and/or pop. All other all inclusive resorts had this amenity.

Staff was very lazy. You had to wait forever and ask multiple times to get any service.

All in all, stay at your own risk. I would recommend for the same price any resort in Mexico, where the service and stay are a 100 times better.

Unique Qualities: Nothing that sets it apart from any other all inclusive resort.

Address: West Bay Street, PO Box C, Nassau, New Providence Island, 13049, Caribbean
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +1 242-327-5356
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.breezes.com

• Written Jun 4, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.