The Cheesecake Factory: "Snacks and Dessert" Sterling Restaurant Tip by cjg1

• Snacks and Dessert - Sterling
      Spinach Dip
      Ice cream and Hot Fudge Sauce
    by cjg1

Yes, it's a chain, yes I love it...I've said it so there. The Cheesecake Factory is a chain of resturants that specialize in "Cheesecake" but also have an extensive menu of other food items. You can find these restaurants in every part of the US it seems and I do enjoy their food.

After catching a movie, my wife and I wanted something to eat and didn't feel like travelling far from our hotel. The Cheesecake Factory was minutes away in the local shopping mall. Usually places like this are jam packed with a wait for a table but it was a holiday weekend and the place was dead. We were seated immediately at a large booth and handed menus.

We decided to split one of our favorite appetizers: the spinach and artichoke dip. It really is delicious and creamy; I love their fresh,warm tortilla chips. The portion is as large as an entree and very filling. Along with a Sprite and a club soda it was an excellent appetizer.

We both decided to indulge in some dessert and took a look at the menu; even though I think I have it memorized by now. I ordered my favorite Strawberry Shortcake and Liz just wanted some vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce. As usual I couldn't finish the large portion of biscuit topped with mounds of vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. My wife barely got through a scop of ice cream before raising a flag of surrender.

As always it's a good place for good food and service.

Address: 21100 Dulles Town Circle
Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: American

• Updated Jun 2, 2010

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Sterling?