"Ala Wai Canal" Top 5 Page for this destination Waikiki Tip by cjg1
Waikiki, Oahu: 60 reviews and 166 photos
The Ala Wai Canal is a man built freshwater waterway. It was built in 1922 and drains rainwater. Along the canal there are always joggers, people riding bikes, walking and outrigger crews in the canal.
The Hawaii Convention Center, golf courses, apartments, and condominiums line the canal all the way to the ocean and the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor.
***No swimming is allowed in the canal***
More Things to Do in Oahu (58)
More Reviews (136)
- See All Aloha Hour
- See All Territorial Surfers
- See All Great Hotel with a Terrific Location
- See All Early Morning Walks
- See All Water Camera
- See All Snacks
- See All Admirals Club Honolulu International...
- See All A Nice Hyatt Diamond Perk
- See All Good Drinks, Food and Views
- Hawaiian Phrases Along Kalakaua Avenue
- See All Paddleboarding
- Obama Mania
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels