"Kapiolani Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Family Actiivties Tip by cjg1
Family Actiivties, Oahu: 9 reviews and 21 photos
King David Kalakua, husband of Queen Kapiolani gave this piece of property to the people of Hawaii in 1877. This land was turned into a park andnamed in honor of the Queen. The park has a statue to honor the Queen and it is often seen covered with leis in tribute to her.
The park is a bustle of activity with picnics, sunbathers, kids palying and even musicians.
More Things to Do in Oahu (58)
More Reviews (136)
- See All Aloha Hour
- See All Territorial Surfers
- See All Great Hotel with a Terrific Location
- See All Early Morning Walks
- See All Water Camera
- See All Snacks
- See All Admirals Club Honolulu International...
- See All A Nice Hyatt Diamond Perk
- See All Good Drinks, Food and Views
- Hawaiian Phrases Along Kalakaua Avenue
- See All Paddleboarding
- Obama Mania
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels