Legends Steakhouse: "Lobster at Legends" Tropicana Hotel Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Tropicana Hotel, Las Vegas: 5 reviews and 4 photos

The Lobster Special
by PinkFloydActuary

After cruising the strip for a deal, we happened upon the sign at the Tropicana for a $19.99 Lobster dinner. For this amount, you are promised a pair of lobster tails, steamed veggies, and rice. We decided it was worth a try. We were seated quickly, but that was as fast as the service got - our waiter took his time getting back and forth to us, but that turned out to be our only real issue. Both my brother and I also got a salad and a glass of wine, which helped run the tab just north of $35 per person after tip. As for the lobster, as you would guess the tails were small, but they tasted good. The salads were nice, and the steamed veggies and rice both were done well. All in all, this still would likely count as a deal in my book. The ambiance was really as nice as you can get for an old girl like the Trop. I felt a little underdressed in a T-shirt and jeans. If you're looking for a Lobster dinner that won't completely break the bank, head over to Legends.

Address: 2nd Floor of the Tropicana
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 4
Theme: Steakhouse

• Written May 8, 2010

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?