"The Acropolis Private City Tour" Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Tip by greekcypriot
Tours, Athens: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Athens Acropolis sightseeing tour and city tour is a combination of a city tour through the Syntagma area and Plaka, the old town of Athens, and a detailed visit trip to the Acropolis of Athens.
It is inside the Syntagma Metro Station, next to the ticket validating machines, beneath the hanging clock. Please make sure that you get there at 09:15 a.m. because this tour starts at 09:30 a.m.
The cost is 36 euros for adults, and 29 euros for students.
Equipment: A good quality walking shoes, a hat, a bottle of cold water, and a cream to protect you from the sun, probably an umbrella.
Of course a video camera or a digital camera.
Duration is 3hrs. 10 minutes.
Walking time 45 minutes.
Address: Athens Constitution Square (Metro)
Directions: Inside the Syntagma Metro Station
Phone: 0030 210 884 7269
More Sports & Outdoors in Athens (1)
More Reviews (123)
- See All Great Bakery, Atmosphere and Service!
- See All Titania: Highly Recommended – Repeaters...
- See All The Temple of Artemis & the Museum of...
- See All Shopping in Athens
- See All Road Accidents
- See All Eclectic Clientele, Steady Value!
- See All Saronic Gulf Boat Schedules Changed...
- See All Surviving the strikes
- See All Check the bill well before paying!
- See All A stroll in Plaka
- See All Charity Bazaars are Popular in Athens!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels