Cache: "Women's Clothing" Uncasville Shopping Tip by cjg1

Uncasville Shopping: 16 reviews and 44 photos

Cache is a women's clothing store that carries dresses, skirts, tops and accessories. Cache is not a store that my wife usually shops; she find most of their items a bit too flashy and some down right gaudy for her liking. Our last visit to Cache Liz found a simple tube style dress in a blue pattern in the store display window. We both liked the color and thoight it might just look nice. We decided to stop in for a closer inspection. I found Liz her size and off she went to the fitting room. After a quick pop out og the room for a "Honey what do you think?"; we were both sold on it. The colors were eye popping and it fit perfectly. Liz changed as I took the dress to the register for payment.

The dress was $103 with tax which is very inexpensive in my opinion. I didn't like though, that the sales clerk kept trying to selll me accessories numerous times before the transaction. Even after Liz joined me and said no she kept at it. My wife finally said; "No all this jewelry is just too tacky looking for me"; then she got the message.

What to pay: The dress was $103 with tax. Not a bad price for a dress in my opinion.

Theme: Women's Clothes

• Updated Jun 14, 2010

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Uncasville?