VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Comfortable stay" Maninarakorn Hotel Tip by sypw

Maninarakorn Hotel, Chiang Mai: 534 reviews and 10 photos

The Living room

The Living room
    by sypw
      The Living room showing the other side
      Bedroom
      View showing the 3 partitions
    by sypw

When I made a booking online, I had a rough idea how the room would look like based on the photograph that was shown. When I checked in, they told me my room is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. I groaned and regretted making a blind booking without really checking things out.

When the hotel staff shown me the room after walking 2 flights of steps, I was nicely surprised. The room was nicely decorated and it was divided into 3 rooms. One for the bedroom, toilet and a nice hall. I immediately liked the room. I felt comfortable and cozy and forgave the absence of the lift. I later realized that the Hotel's main building had lifts but not in the wing building which I was assigned to. It felt more like a small apartment with all the basic amenities.

Facilities includes wifi Internet which was really necessary, a LCD TV although it could be bigger, a microwave oven and a mini fridge. My only complain is that they didn't have enough racks for hanging clothes in the bathroom.

Address: 99 Sridonchai Rd. T. Changklan, A. Muang, Chiang Mai, 50100, Thailand
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +66 53 999 555
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.maninarakorn.com/

• Updated Apr 17, 2010

Comments

sypw

“Have will, will travel”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Chiang Mai?