"Stuck here due to flight delays" Monaco Business E Convention Hotel Tip by moisesnorena

Monaco Business E Convention Hotel, São Paulo: 61 reviews and 5 photos

Cheap beds and sheets
      Cheap beds and sheets
    by moisesnorena
      Almost like a public bathroom
    by moisesnorena

Very disappointed TAM would put me in this hotel. It was their problem and they put their customers in this cheap hotel. I could barely stay here and was very close to go an pay for a better one on my own, but I was too tired and was late. If this happens to you traveling on business, save time and go to a better place, then complain to TAM which I will.

If get stock here, then there are some things to do....Given the look of the restaurant and the reviews I read, I didn't even attempted to try it. I put jeans on, left everything but my credit card and a few bucks and went look for better food. The experience turned a little better because only a few blocks away, you can immerse in a real brazilian experience with everyday people. I went to Avenida Paulo Paccini and found a multitude of small restaurants, pick one and you won't be disappointed.

Address: Rua Dr. Diogo de Faria 137, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, 07110-090, Brazil
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Apr 16, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to São Paulo?