"Historic Hotels - Lobby of the Union Station Hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Things to Do Tip by TravellerMel
Nashville Things to Do: 289 reviews and 738 photos
A definite "Must see" when you are in downtown Nashville is to check out the lobby of the Union Station Hotel. This 100-year-old former train station has been lovingly and beautifully restored, while maintaining touches of it's elegant past. The website boasts a 65-foot, barrel-vaulted lobby ceiling, featuring gold-leaf medallions, 100-year-old, Tiffany-style stained glass, and rare bas-relief sculptures, and the original (refurbished) train timetable is behind the check-in desk.
Excellent location, right downtown, walking distance to the District. Adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
Address: 1001 Broadway, Nashville, TN
Phone: (615) 726-1001
More Things to Do in Nashville (28)
More Reviews (58)
- See All FREE Parking at Nissan Stadium (if not a...
- See All As Seen on TV's "American Pickers"
- See All La Parilla Tex-Mex: Tasty, but Slow
- See All Hillbilly Heaven Tour - Johnny...
- See All Broadway Honky Tonks - Whiskey Bent...
- See All Nashville Flea Market
- See All Donelson Strike & Spare - Bowling Fun!
- See All Wear your (comfy) walking shoes
- See All Cars & Stars Museum of Music Valley
- See All Hotel Preston - Nashville's Boutique...
TravellerMel's Related Pages
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels