Pier 7 Restaurant: "Hamburger and the view are awesome" La Conner Restaurant Tip by joiwatani

La Conner Restaurants: 3 reviews and 7 photos

The seagull waiting for the food!
by joiwatani

The seagull waiting for the food!
    by joiwatani
      Aaah, I should not be eating hamburger/french frie
      The view is excellent
      The Indian Reservation across the river
      Some of the arts and crafts in La Conner
    by joiwatani

My daughters and I stopped by the Pier 7 Restaurant to check the deck but ended up smelling food! So, we sat down and ordered hamburgers. Believe me, the hamburgers are huge and served on the side tons of french fries. But, hungry as we were walking on the isles of the tulips's farmers, we gobbled them up!

The view is excellent. You can see the view of the coming and going of boats and see the bridge to the left and the Indian reservation across the river.

There are seagulls perched on the decks eyeballing our french fries! But, the sun was so nice and just sitting at the deck outside the restaurant was truly relaxing. After lunch, my daughter lounged and put her hands at the back of her head and said "Aaaahhhh, this is relaxing!"

Favorite Dish: We ordered hamburgers decked with freshly sliced tomatoes, a spread of green luttuce, ketsup and sweet yellow mustard. On, the side, are freshly cooked french fries with a little bowl of dipping sauce made of tartar, mayonnaise and ketsup.

We had a glass of pink lemonade as our drinks.

Address: Pier 7
Comparison: about average
Directions: At the main road of La Conner, just head down close to the arts and crafts fronting the Bank of America. The restaurant is at the back. You walk down to the decks.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Updated Apr 11, 2010

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to La Conner?