"Dont miss the Kongsberg Kirke !" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Norway Things to Do: 860 reviews and 1,685 photos
Dont miss to take a closer look at the church of Kongsberg, and even when it does not really look very special from outside, just wait and see and you will really be surprised to see its very special interior !
You have to pay a small entrancefee, but it is really worth it !
In summer there will be organ-concerts as well !
The church is open for visitors:
May 18th till August 15th:
Mon-Fri: 10.00am - 04.00pm
Sat & Sun : 10.00-02.00pm
June1st till August 12th:
concerts every Wednesday at 07.30pm
More Things to Do in Norway (117)
More Reviews (85)
- See All By Hurtigruten to Harstad
- See All Vrådal Kyrkje in Eidstal
- See All great art nouveau streetlamps
- See All a good place to stay at night in your...
- See All the bar in the Museum of Aviation
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels