"getting to the golden gate bridge from caltrain" San Francisco Transportation Tip by rkearns
San Francisco Transportation: 637 reviews and 815 photos
if you want to go to the golden gate bridge, it looks here like you have to take muni from caltrain
first, take muni or bart to powell station (you could save yourself from paying bart if you took muni the entire way which is $2). you can take the f market, the 6,7 or 71 buses to powell station (4th street). then, you have to connect to the 30, which intersects with the 28 at chestnus and laguna. the 28 will take you to the golden gate.
if it's the park you're looking to see as well, (which you should) i would take one bus, the 71 haight, all the way to stanyan and begin your tour there. you can catch it on market at any point below civic center basically.
see my tips and tips of others. there are a lot of gems. :)
More Reviews (65)
- See All cheap eats
- See All SF cheap stuff
- See All buying basics
- See All stuff to do in s.f.
- See All pubs, dive bars, dance clubs, music...
- See All b&b, central location, close to all the...
- where to stay, where to go, where not to...
- See All Hipsters on bikes
- See All Tomales Bay Oyster Co.
- just because it's sunny doesn't mean...
- See All we leave things on the street
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
rkearns' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels