"thank you jenny and all of you in your hotel" Hanoi Capital Hotel Tip by Maddeine

Hanoi Capital Hotel, Hanoi: 11 reviews and 22 photos

I am a teacher, and this is the first time I come to VietNam on my holiday so for me everything is strange, Do you know why? Because I dont know about this people and country. but it is really happy to me. I have 2 weeks in Vietnam and 10 days in Hanoi Capital Hotel. This is 3 stars standas hotel in Hang but street. The fist I am very suprise about the way to pich up me from Noibai airport, the driver is kind hearted and attenttion to me. I want to say thank you very much to him. The second suprise is the way to welcome me to their hotel, there are more diffirent than other hotel where I visited. I want to say it is wonderful service, I see Jenny who help me everything, she is a manager, receptioness and selling tours person. I have a tour to Halongbay, andHoian, everything is wonderful orgaization. The location of the hotel was really good - close enough to the lake and the old quarter that you feel comfortable walking there at any time of day or night, but far enough out of the 'backpacker' area that its quiet and you can get a good night's sleep. Finally, I feel that the other staffs in this hotel is friendly, honestly and warmtly and everything is perfect to me.
Inconclution, I want to share and sugest with every people If you need the place to staying. this place is the best choice and consistenation value of money.

Address: No. 4 Hang But, Hang Bo, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 0343233407
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://hanoicapitalhotel@yahoo.com

• Written Apr 3, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.