VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Wings Gone Wild - Bay to Bay, South Tampa" Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98

Tampa Restaurants: 286 reviews and 570 photos

My favorite sports bar in town. By the looks of the parking lot and the often-crowded bars, many others in South Tampa share my opinion.

We arrived one off night, perhaps a Tuesday or Wednesday. The valet parking attendants were in the lot, but they let us park our own car. Inside, the main bar was full, but the back bar had a few seats free. We seated ourselves, and the bartender promptly ignored us for about 10 minutes so she could chat with her friends; she continued to ignore us at inconvenient times throughout our meal.

We decided to try 8 wings ($7) plus a crispy chicken sandwich ($8), and a mushroom Swiss burger with onion rings ($8.50). The wings were tasty, especially with the house medium sauce. On my chicken sandwich, I had the hot sauce, which was great. We also had several Yuenglings for only $3 each.

On another visit (college night and Wednesday trivia night), we split a pitcher of Yuengling for $6, then had 8 wings plus a French dip sandwich ($9) and a mushroom Swiss burger ($8).

Good food, great atmosphere, and better service on my second visit.

Address: 3114 W Bay to Bay Blvd Tampa, FL 33629