Pacifico: "Playas Del Coco" Costa Rica Hotel Tip by Kayell

Pacifico Beach Club - Lounge Chairs by the beach
      Pacifico
      Pacifico Beach Club - Infinity Pool
    by Kayell

If you are spending any time at all in this little gem of a town, then I would highly recommend renting a condo at Pacifico. My two friends and I rented a 3 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath and about 1700 sq. ft. condo in Playas Del Coco. Pacifico is right near everything and is in walking distance of a market and good restaurants and bars. Along with our accommodation came the priviledge of using the private Pacifico Beach Club. That was a real bonus and one we took advantage of often.
They have a fully equipped gym, a spa that has terrific services, a decent restaurant and the friendliest staff I have ever seen.
While we were there, we met a terric tour guide, Giovanni. He is licensed, has an air conditioned new van and is so helpful and knowledgeable. We used him for all of our tours as well as transportation to the Arenal Volcano area. I highly recommend his services and his prices were cheaper than the more popular tour companies.

Unique Qualities: The condo has three pools and one is so large it is referred to by the Ticos as "The Lazy River".

Address: Pacifico can be found on the internet.
Directions: Playas Del Coco is about a 25 minute drive from the Liberia airport.
Theme: Other

• Updated Mar 19, 2010

Comments

Kayell

“Embrace the world”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Costa Rica?