"To Sheremetyevo by AeroExpress train" By Airplane Tip by HORSCHECK
By Airplane, Moscow: 50 reviews and 70 photos
To get from Sheremetyevo Airport into town I used the AeroExpress train, which departs almost every half hour from Terminal 2 to the Belorussky train station. Only around lunch time, the train takes a two hour break.
A single ticket cost 250 Rubles (ca. 5,50 Euro, 2009) and the trip takes about 35 minutes.
If your plane lands at Sheremetyevo Terminal 1, like mine did, you have to take a shuttle bus. The bus connects the two terminals in about 15 minutes and leaves 4 times per hour.
More Reviews (63)
- See All Russian chocolate
- See All In Your Pocket Guide - Moscow
- See All Kuskovo estate
- See All Moscow International Business Centre
- See All Restaurant Hatka Chervona Ruta
- See All Maxima Irbis Hotel
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels