"Kitesurfing in DUbai" Kite surfing Tip by jessicabala

Kite surfing, Dubai: 6 reviews and 6 photos

Hi there,

We recently traveled to Dubai to escape the harsh weather of Europe and decided to take kitesurfing lessons with my boyfriend! what a good idea it was :-)
My boyfriend already tried it before but I was a bit scared because it was my first time! anyways, we met the instructor on the beach (Jumeirah beach) and started the lessons. that was so much fun, flying the small kite, setting up the whole thing together and then flying the big kite...wouah we were impressed by the power of this thing. then we started the water sessions, flying the kite in the water, body dragging and my favorite part ...surfing with your body while using the kite, that was awesome !!this guys at Kitefly Club really know what they are doing!
my boyfriend took some more lessons and eventually start riding on the board and also boought some gears back home ...i think he's addicted :-)) anyways, just wanted to thanks the instructor for taking great care of us and also recommand him to anyone who want to try out kitesurfing. his name is Xavier (french) and his website is www.kitesurf.ae

looking forward to some more kitesurfing in the future...

Equipment: we did have any gears with us, the school is providing on the equipment as well as water and juices

Address: dubai, uae
Directions: 1 km from the Burj el Arab hotel on Jumeirah beach
Phone: 00971502547440
Theme: Extreme Sports
Website: http://www.kitesurf.ae

• Written Mar 16, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.