Relais de l'Europe: "A nice stop on the road south." Marvejols Hotel Tip by kokoryko

Marvejols Hotels: 1 reviews and 3 photos

I was on one of my North-South trips across the French Massif Central, and decided that day to make a short visit to Marvejols, after walking in the streets for a while, I decided that finally I could stay there for the night, so I asked in a café if they knew about a hotel; I did this 3 times, and all three times I have been recommended “Hotel de l’Europe”. There are not a lot of hotels in Marvejols (city), apparently.
I was not disappointed, as this hotel is very close to the city centre, just outside the historical centre, settled in an old stone house, located on a long rectangular place, next to the small Colagne river, where parking is easy; nicely decorated with wine on its façade, other old houses nearby, quiet area, whet else you need for a night? A good bed, a bathroom and a great breakfast; all this is here, plus amenities I usually do not need: TV, telephone, wifi, etc. . . . I also had a great dinner in the main restaurant room!

Address: 11, place du Barry, 48100 MARVEJOLS