VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Urban Age Hostel, Bangkok: "hostel online booking" Thailand Hotel Tip by putri_jogja

Thailand Hotels: 583 reviews and 535 photos

room

room
  • me - Thailand
      me
      hostel lobby
      hostel lobby
    by putri_jogja

I have experiences booking in with hostelworld.com. There are no problem with it. It will charge you 10% from total of the payment plus 2 USD for service (if i m not mistaken). And if you purchase 1 USD for cancelation, in case you want to cancel your booking, they will pay back your 10% downpayment.

There is option for you wht time your checking in time. So the hostel can prepare your room. Last time i booked my room in Bangkok. Then my arrival time is 8 PM. The owner hostel emailed me the detail of my flight. When i reached there, i only show my passport, booking reference and paid the balance.

I suggest you to sign up to that website, either Hostelworld or Hostelbookers. So you can check using your account for you booking room.

Unique Qualities: Good location, good price, nice staff.

Address: Silom Road
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Near Patpong night market and Bangkok Christian Hospital. Behind 7eleven.
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hostel

• Written Feb 15, 2010

Comments

putri_jogja

“-Traveling Without Observation is like Bird Without Wings - Moslih Eddin Saadi”

Have you been to Thailand?