The Restaurant: "Lunch at Metropolitan Hotel ..full of techies" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Restaurant Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Restaurants: 65 reviews and 123 photos
A buffet dinner..
excellent curries from kerala and a smattering of north indian food but the food is Kerala Spice.. and you would be surprised to know that the chef is from Nepal.. he told me that most of the chefs in this part of the world are from Nepal.. I remember seeing Nepali people cooking at the Fort Cochin area as well.
Suresh took me and Sunil to Lunch. A sumptous lunch, cost us less than 8 usd for three... great value..
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Kochi (26)
More Reviews (102)
- See All The Best Place to stay for those in love...
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels