Buffalo Wild Wings: "Grabbing a few drinks after a movie" Top 5 Page for this destination Milford Nightlife Tip by Gypsystravels

Milford Nightlife: 6 reviews and 12 photos

Enjoying my Blue Moon

Enjoying my Blue Moon
    by Gypsystravels
      The winter Olympics were on during our last visit
    by Gypsystravels

Ferni and I have come here quite a few times, most recently to watch a football game but even after catching a movie which the theatre is located in the same shopping center as bar.

The bar/restaurant is is a great place for us to grab a few drinks or even something to eat after a movie, after some shopping or to watch a sports event. We like to sit a one of the high tables near the back not far from the bar and the huge screen tv's. We like to be a bit away from the busier dinning area.

The drinks are quite reasonable and one thing that Ferni likes are the game consoles because he can play a few hands of poker with other patrons.

We usually stick to beers, but have had their buffallo wings as well. I enjoy the Blue Moon (since they don't carry my Leffe here) and Ferni will have a Heinekin or Bacardi and Coke.

NOTE: If you're a football fan with an "out of state" team this is one of few places where you can catch all the games. Since Ferni's favorite team are the Washington Redskins most of the games aren't available without the Football ticket, so we've come here a few times to watch the game and grab something quick to eat as well.

Address: 1201 Boston Post Road
Directions: At the Westfield Mall
Phone: (203) 877-9453
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Website: http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

• Updated Nov 11, 2010

More Nightlife in Milford (1)

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Milford?