VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Traditional Portugese house" MISCELLANEOUS Tip by XKuger

MISCELLANEOUS, Goa: 10 reviews and 14 photos

by XKuger

I had rented a Taxi Cab to take us to see some of the sights in South Goa like the St. Francis church, beaches, temples etc. As I stayed at the Park Hyaat in south Goa is was a long way off and quite a few miles drive to get to North Goa.

As we were heading to the beach our Tax driver suggested that we visit a traditional Portugese house... even though I though it was a waste of time my wife said its on the way so lets check it out..

That was a big mistake. As the house was old and was in no good shape and looked like they were trying to squeeze the last $$ out of then crumbling piece of real estate, overall a wase of precious time.

Unique Suggestions: First Avoid such diversion such as Portugese house / shopping trip. They take you to places where they get a comission on your purchases and downright lousy.

Fun Alternatives: Stick to the plan.. do what you intend to do, do not get carried away.

• Updated Feb 8, 2010

Comments

XKuger

“Travel Far - Experience the world”

Have you been to Goa?