Siegal's Bagel: "Siegal's Bagel" Siegal's Bagel Tip by joopbie

Siegal's Bagel, Vancouver: 2 reviews and 1 photos

I've discovered this Bagel shop when I was in uni (it's on the way to downtown from my campus. Ok, actually I didnt' discover it. I was introduced by a friend) It's surely is love at first bite! They are really geniune since the outside is very crispy while the inside is chewy. They used a traditional stone oven to bake their babies and I guess that explains why it tastes so gooooood. Whenever I go back, I would buy loads of them to take home. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks and once you put them back in the oven and spread some cream cheese on...viola!! There you go and tasty and healthy meal!!

Favorite Dish: Toasted multi grain bagel with Cream Cheese..lots of them!!!! Oh and tuna melt!!! Yum! If you go there on tuesday they have really good bulk size deal. You can also find day old bagels and bagels chip (good to dip in soup or feed the birdies in the park)

Directions: It's on cornwell street in the Kitsilano area (Thanks to Carmanah who gave me the exact location :D) If you comes thru Burrard Street from downtown, the first exit on the right will lead you there. Yo
othercontact: Cornwell Street, Vancouver. Ther
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 25, 2002

“It`s a small world afterall....let`s travel!”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Vancouver?