High-end hotels, clubs and homes: "Delhi Night Life" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Nightlife Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Nightlife: 11 reviews and 7 photos
You may find a resemblance to high-end decadent night life in the top hotels in town and clubs and homes of international businesses and representations.
If you are looking for a cold beer - none of that in the streets or local businesses - my best bet are the coffe bars, bars, and restaurants of the top hotels.
Dress Code: A business jacket over a nice shirt, ok shoes will do (male).
Directions: Just get to any of the three-four top hotels.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Bangladesh (3)
More Reviews (74)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All An excellent shop with a cause
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Buddhist influence in the Raozan area of...
- See All Flimsy bridges
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels