"Croagh Patrick" Croagh Patrick Tip by tvdm
Croagh Patrick, Ireland: 8 reviews and 8 photos
It is on this mountain that St. Patrick is said to have prayed for Ireland and went on a 40-day fast. Pietous pilgrims still climb the mountain, sometimes barefoot, to pray at the chapel on the summit.
Address: 8km from Westport, County Mayo
Directions: The mountain is located just west of Westport, one of the West's most attractive cities, in county Mayo.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Dublin's posh places!
- See All How to get around
- Celtic cool or tack-o-rama?
- The old and the new Ireland
- Spending time and money in Dublin
tvdm's Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels