Lions Club Used Book Market, Holmensenteret: "Autumn book market at Holmen" Asker Shopping Tip by Saagar
Asker Shopping: 19 reviews and 5 photos
Every year Lions Club in Asker organises an autumn used book market to rise money for humanitarian causes. It runs over 5 days in late October every year and is located at Holmen Shopping centre. Here you can both get rid of your old books and get your hands on more books to read. Information giving details is published in Budstikka newspaper and by a hand-out brochure.
What to buy: Books of antiquarian value, or out of print books.
or any that you fancy....
What to pay: Depends on the book in question. Not much anyway as these are 2nd hands.
Address: Holmen Senter, right off E18 west of Asker center.
Directions: On road 167, just off E18.
More Reviews (140)
- See All At Bjerkås, surprisingly tasty food, big...
- See All A conference hotel with more than ...
- See All Picking mushrooms
- See All Hindu temple in Asker
- See All Bærums Verk
- See All Ski bus to Solli
- See All Climate change - will Asker be...
- See All Blues in Asker
- See All Trouble with trees?
- See All Special shipping, cargo needs?
- No tourist traps???
- Don't come without bathing gear during...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Asker?Share Your Travels