"The Hanselmann-house in St. Moritz" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Off The Beaten Path: 224 reviews and 350 photos
The Hanselmann-house was the only building in St. Moritz that might make sense to mention here for its unique architecture. It is a well-known confectionary shop and the facade sticks out of the many modern and soulless buildings in the very centre of St.Moritz. You have to walk uphill in order to get there , next time I will try their cakes as well, they also have lots of excellent works of art, made of sugar and marcipan in their windows. Read more about them after clicking on the link below !
More Off The Beaten Path in Switzerland (29)
More Reviews (142)
- See All Martigny-Bourg is not far from Sion
- See All Some more links for train-passes in...
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels