"Muottas Muragl in Pontresina for a great view" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Things to Do: 774 reviews and 1,281 photos
Muottas Muragl in Pontresina is a perfect place to enjoy a great panorama-view in summer and in wintertime. The station of the MMB (Muottas Muragl Bahn) is just about 2km from Pontresina and in my main photo you will see Celerina Schlarigna in the foreground and St. Moritz in the middle of the photo, right of that 1st lake.
There are various hiking-paths starting from the top-station of that funicular, there is a great restaurant and hotel and also a large playground for children.
Directions: Muottas Muragl is just about 1-2 km outside of Pontresina, when driving towards the Berninapass.
More Things to Do in Switzerland (41)
More Reviews (130)
- See All Some more links for train-passes in...
- See All Chiesa San Carlo in St.Moritz-Bad
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels