"Jogeshwari Caves" Jogeshwari Caves Tip by ni3sgalave
Jogeshwari Caves, Mumbai: 1 reviews and 3 photos
The Jogeshwari Caves are some of the earliest buddhist cave temples sculptures located in the Mumbai suburb of Jogeshwari, India. The caves date back to 520 to 550 CE. The caves are located off the Western Express Highway, and are surrounded by encroachments. The caves are used as a temple by the encroachers. The caves are classified as endangered as sewage and waste enter the premises. They are also infested with bats.
Address: Near Jogeshwari Gunfa
Directions: You can Catch up Rikshaw Or Taxi From any Station 10 min frm Station
More Reviews (42)
- See All Eat Asian food in one place
- BOLLYWOOD - Bombay's Hollywood
- See All shopping paraphernalia.....?
- "Learn some Hindi"
- See All Travel by train
- See All Khadi Cloths
- See All service highest quality In Mumbai
- See All Mumbai Nightlife
- See All Best Tips To travel Safe Mumbai .
- See All Wankhede Stadium
- Heavy Rains in June-July-August...
Been to Mumbai?Share your travels with the world!
ni3sgalave's Related Pages
Have you been to Mumbai?Share Your Travels