"Diavolezza" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Things to Do: 774 reviews and 1,281 photos
Diavolezza with a hight of 2978 m above sealevel is one of the best places to go to by cablecar, summer and winter. And even in summer the glacier gets pretty close to the upper station of the cablecar. They have a good restaurant there, it is shown in my last pic. (see my restaurant-tips for more details). You can get to the cablecar also by train.
Directions: Diavolezza is about halfway between Pontresina and the Bernina-pass.
More Things to Do in Switzerland (41)
More Reviews (130)
- See All Some more links for train-passes in...
- See All Chiesa San Carlo in St.Moritz-Bad
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels