"the most beautiful building of Andeer" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Things to Do: 774 reviews and 1,281 photos
This is the most beautiful building of Andeer with ornate engravings all over the facades. It is not easy to find this building but when you walk from Hotel Post towards the church, you will pass by it. Unfortunately there is no inscription about the age of this building but most of this type of building date back to around 1700 AD.
Address: CH-4700 Andeer
Directions: Andeer is a small village in the Rhinevalley that you will go through, when taking the sideroads and not the highway to San. Bernhardinopass.
More Things to Do in Switzerland (41)
More Reviews (130)
- See All Some more links for train-passes in...
- See All Chiesa San Carlo in St.Moritz-Bad
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels