"The Doctor`s House in Pontresina" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Off The Beaten Path: 238 reviews and 403 photos
This big house in Pontresina is a very good excample for a typical house of the Engadin & Graubuenden. In my 2nd photo you will see the part of the house that was used in order to store wheat and other agricultural products in former centuries and now the former openings are covered by wood.
My favorite detail of this building is the eagle that holds the street-lantern (my 3rd and 5th photo). You will find this great building opposite of Hotel Kronenhof in the citycentre of Pontresina.
More Off The Beaten Path in Switzerland (29)
More Reviews (142)
- See All Martigny-Bourg is not far from Sion
- See All Some more links for train-passes in...
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels