"Europcar – affordable rental car" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Transportation Tip by vtveen
Provincia de Salta Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
In one of the emails we had about the reservation of our accommodation in Carpe Diem (Salta city), our host Silke mentioned she could make a reservation for our car rental.
She was doing business with Europcar (a reliable company) and I felt quite comfortable to have some assistance in case of (language) problems. We got (2009) a much better quotation than the one through their website:
- 1353 Arg pesos (taxes and insurance included)
- 10 days rental of a Gol or Corsa with 3 doors
- 2600 km's free /
(or 1800 pesos with unlimited kilometers)
- franquise 2500 pesos for minor accidents and 10.000 pesos for a roll-over
(we lowered the frranquise till 1000 pesos for 300 pesos; franquise for a roll-over is always 10.000 pesos)
- free pick up and drop off from the B&B in Salta (even on a Sunday afternoon)
Normally the Europcar office - Cordoba 20, close to the main square - is not open between 1 and 5 pm (siesta) and not on Sundays, but they do deliver cars and take them back also on Sundays. Europcar doesn't have an airport office either, but for an extra of 30 pesos, they deliver or take the car back from the airport.
If you want to speak English talk to Gonzalo or Marcelo (tel. 0387-4218848).
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Provincia de Salta (2)
More Reviews (41)
- See All Salinas Grandes – an absolute highlight
- See All on the edge of the lake
- See All Cabra Corral – what a different...
vtveen's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Provincia de Salta?Share Your Travels