Lago di Como: "Enough of the Attitude" Perth Restaurant Tip by arianne_1504

Perth Restaurants: 313 reviews and 328 photos

A cosy looking little restaurant in Preston Street, Como, we were eager to give this restaurant a go. As we had come straight from an afternoon session at the movies, we had been unable to make a booking prior to arriving (having tried to call several times earlier that day), but thought we shouldn't have a problem getting a seat. We arrived a little before opening time, and were told to come back when it was time, which is fine, but as we returned to the car which was parked across the road, we were a little miffed, when a group of people who arrived just after us were invited in to take a seat. No worries, we waited until the designated open time and went to try our luck again. "What, you didn't even make a booking? Well we're really busy and don't really have any free tables" was the response we got, and not in an exactly friendly tone. I was already wanting to leave, my point of view being if you don't need the business, I'll take mine elsewhere, but Mum was keen to eat at this place, so we were given a table. And funnily enough, the restaurant was not full the whole time we were there! I have to say the food was pretty good, but wake up Perth, I've had enough of the service industry forgetting just who pays their wages - if you don't enjoy customer service, get a job elsewhere!

Address: Preston Street, Como
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 2
Theme: Italian

• Written Jan 2, 2010

Comments

arianne_1504 Lives Here!

arianne_1504

“Travelling makes you realise how lucky you are.”

Have you been to Perth?