"Hotel Joxi" Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan del Sur Hotel Tip by MalenaN

San Juan del Sur Hotels: 19 reviews and 30 photos

My room at Hotel Joxi
by MalenaN

There are several budget hotels in San Juan del Sur and I saw three before I came to Hotel Joxi. Hotel Joxi felt right, only half a block from the beach and with a nice common area upstairs with chairs, sofas and hammocks where you can sit reading or talk to other people.

I liked my room. It was big with a bathroom and a breeze was coming in through the bathroom window. There were both an air-condition and a fan, but I didn’t use them. There was also a TV in the room. The room was 300 cordobas, or 15 dollars, per night (July 2009). My room was in the end of the corridor so it was quiet, except for my loud neighbour coming home late one night. The walls are very thin.

The first morning I asked for breakfast because I had seen the sign, but I don’t think they do breakfast often as they didn’t have much. Well, when I later paid for my stay they told me I didn’t have to pay for the breakfast. That was kind of them.

Comparison: N/A
Directions: Half a block from the beach.
othercontact: casajoxi@ibw.com.ni
Phone: 458 2483
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hotel

• Written Dec 28, 2009

Comments

Have you been to San Juan del Sur?