Athenian Diner III: "Typical Diner Food" Top 5 Page for this destination Milford Restaurant Tip by Gypsystravels

Milford Restaurants: 49 reviews and 159 photos

French Toast
      French Toast
      Waiting for my sandwich
      Grilled mozzarella sandwich
    by Gypsystravels
      Sides of fries and bacon
    by Gypsystravels

This is your typical diner serving all the typical types of food you will find in all diners. They have all day breakfast items, hot and cold sandwiches, pastas, and an assortment of other dishes to pick from. The menu is quite extensive. This particular diner is located off of I-95 at exit 39 which can make it an easy place to stop and grab something to eat, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. It was a easy place to grab a bit before heading home.

We had spent the night in Milford and before heading home on a Sunday late morning, we decided to stop here because of it's close proximately to the highway. We arrived late morning and we were glad that the parking lot wasn't too crowded so I knew we wouldn't wait much to be seated.

As soon as we entered we were seated at a nice booth and handed our menus by our waitress. Ferni and I called her "Speedy" on the account she was racing all over the restaurant to every one of her tables. The restaurant is pretty big with the 1950's type decor of stainless steel, blue booths and large windows.

Ferni decided he wanted breakfast and ordered French toast which came with two packs of syrup and a side of bacon. I didn't want any breakfast and ordered what I usually order in a diner when I don't order breakfast, a grilled mozzarella sandwich with a side of fries. We each ordered a Pepsi, I had mine with a lemon.

The service was quite fast and the food was okay, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here especially with a better diners in close proximaty. Refills are not free.

Favorite Dish: I had a grilled mozzarella sandwich with a side of fries and Ferni had the French Toast with a side of bacon. Ferni said the French Toast was okay.

Address: 1064 Boston Post Rd.
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 203-878-5680
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Diner

• Updated Dec 9, 2014

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Milford?